INVTSolar XG1-5KTL-S Inverter Launched and Awarded in India
Recently, INVTSolar successfully launched the latest product XG1-5kW-S on-grid inverter at the SolarQuarter State Business Meet 2023 held in India. We had a product unboxing and recommendation event that encouraged idea exchange and gained attention. And we were so proud to win the "Most Innovative Product Launch - XG1-5kW-S, Single Phase On-Grid Solar Inverter" at the event.
INVTSolar won the "State Leadership Awards 2023- Gujarat" award that proved its deep technical accumulation, strong R&D strength, and outstanding achievements - XG1-5KTL-S single-phase on-grid solar inverter.
SolarQuarter is the largest solar industry media in the Asia Pacific and Middle East, which has a notable presence in the local solar industry. It hosted the ‘State Leadership Awards 2023- Gujarat’– the premier solar industry awards of the state, aiming to recognize and honor the outstanding companies and leaders who have achieved success in the region.
During the on-site new product unboxing, INVTSolar demonstrated the excellent features of the XG1-5KTL-S comprehensively. Specifically designed for household solar power systems, it is part of the smallest power model (1-5kW) of the XG series inverter, demonstrating excellent cost performance.
· Single MPPT, 150% DC input oversizing.
· Max. input current per string: 20A, compatible with high-power modules.
· Wide MPPT voltage range: 50V-550V, start voltage 60V.
· Equipped with multiple intelligent protection such as IP66 protection, ground fault monitoring, grid monitoring, surge protection, etc.
· Support RS485/WiFi/4G communication, remote monitoring and operation via PC or mobile phones.
· Handy size (270 x 250 x 130 mm) and lightweight (6kg)
We are pleased to announce that we have successfully launched several inverter products in India this year, and have established valuable partnerships with many excellent partners. The introduction of these innovative products will significantly enhance the influence of the INVT brand in the region. We extend a warm invitation to all potential partners to join us in our efforts to promote the growth of the local solar industry and collaborate toward a sustainable future.