1. To provide technical support to local customers and sales channels in Australia, such as fault diagnosis, on-site service, machine maintenance and other technical support services;
2. To reply and follow up local customers’ after-sales problems timely, and communicate and coordinate with domestic after-sales staff to timely deal with customer complaints, customer machine failure, arrange machine replacement and other after-sales problems;
3. To visit customers in Australian market, make regular statistics and analysis of failure causes, provide timely feedback to R&D and provide failure feedback;
4. To organize local customer training regularly, including but not limited to: monitoring installation, inverter debugging, inverter troubleshooting, etc;
5. To carry out simple maintenance on the machine, such as replacing internal fans, changing control panel, upgrading software on site, etc.
6. To take charge of inventory management of finished machines, spare machines, faulty machines, spare parts and exhibits in Australian warehouse;
1. With science and engineering background, like major in electrical automation, electronic information engineering, and automation is preferred;
2. Be familiar with PV industry, inverter, power electronics, UPS, battery technology is preferred;
3. Good communication and coordination skills, able to communicate in English;
4. Good teamwork spirit, hard working, loyalty and integrity, strong learning ability, good customer service awareness.